The manor house provides a tasty meal, prepared on site and the possibility of using the bar. In addition, they...
All options including: - accommodation (double room) and full board, - preparation of the hunting area before hunting - organisation of the hunting (2...
All options including:
- accommodation (double room) and full board,
- preparation of the hunting area before hunting
- organisation of the hunting (2 outings per day)
- preparation and evaluation of the trophies,
- pilot / interpreter,
- permission for hunting and documents.
- 5 roebucks no-size limit included
- 1 wild boar no-size limit included
- fee for transport around the hunting area (25 EUR/outing),
- room upgrade to a single room (+20 EUR/night),
- any additional request
PROHUNT invites you for the ultimate roe buck hunting in Poland. We start from 11th May and end with the last day of September. Premiere date is any great time to shoot nice bucks, however, many times in the rut period (July / August) the greatest trophies can be found. Many hunters do not want to come in rut beacuse they think that all good bucks will be shot in May – that’s not true. All mature bucks are very clever in May. They eat and live at night when it is not possible to hunt in the wilderness 1hr after sunset. For example last season trophy size in rut was 24% better than in may so it's worth to think and come in late July.