Red stag hunting in New Zealand – Every hunters dream! Make your dream of hunting colossal red stags and fallow bucks come true in New Zealand’s infin...
Red stag hunting in New Zealand – Every hunters dream!
Make your dream of hunting colossal red stags and fallow bucks come true in New Zealand’s infinitely beautiful surroundings. New Zealand is a great hunting trip destination (especially for red stag hunting), because the country has a myriad of huntable game species, which you can shoot all year round.
Red stag hunting in New Zealand as well as hunting for fallow deer is some of the best New Zealand can offer, and this hunting trip includes a silver medal red stag and a large fallow buck!
About this package of red stag hunting in New Zealand:
- 3 days’ guided hunt with full board.
- Trophy fee for one red stage of 300-349 SCI points (silver medal).
- Trophy fee for one fallow buck (Category 2).
- The period from February to July is considered to be the best season, when you may be lucky enough to experience the rut.
- Your hunting guide, takes professional photos throughout the red stag hunting adventure, which you get to take home as a souvenir of a marvelous trip.
Red stag hunting with lots of other shooting possibilities
New Zealand also offers unique hunting for Himalayan tahr, chamois, wild goats, sika, Rusa deer and loads more. If you are up for a challenging hunt, then mountain hunting in New Zealand for tahr and chamois is a huge adventure. Having travelled to the other side of the globe, many hunters choose to spend a few weeks in New Zealand, so it is worth considering the option of combining this red stag hunting trip with tahr and chamois hunting.
If you dream of a thrilling and challenging hunting experience, this red stag hunting package for colossal red stags and fallow bucks is a must.
Contact the outfitter directly and book a trip to New Zealand!
- Pick up and Drop off in Christchurch Airport
- All permits arranged, except firearms license. Clients will have to do this upon arrival at border control
- Safety Equipment
- Complementary use of hunting gear and camping gear
- Professional photographing during the hunting trip, pictures handed on to the client
- Drop off trophies at Taxidermist
- Trophy fee for extra animals
- Trophytransport home
- Rifle renting
A good basic fitness level is important when hunting in the mountains of New Zealand.
Clients are advised to contact their travel insurance company for adequate travels/medical/cancellation insurance. New Zealand has a comprehensive public accident and rehabilitation cover, which covers visitors to New Zealand in the same line as residents of New Zealand, but travel insurance will get you home safely to your own country.
Contact this outfitter for further information and book your next trip!