Complete the New Zealand slam! Try a hunt for monstrous red stag, bull tahr and alpine chamois in the New Zealand mountains! Adventurous views, massiv...
Complete the New Zealand slam!
Try a hunt for monstrous red stag, bull tahr and alpine chamois in the New Zealand mountains! Adventurous views, massive trophies, and transport by helicopter!
This hunt is focused on getting you all three trophies! Completing this New Zealand Slam, will without doubt make you completely addicted to mountain hunting in general, and mountain hunting in New Zealand in particular!
All species have their own charm, and it is a sheer challenge to complete this Slam, no matter how much previous experience you’ve had!
- 12 Days of hunting.
- One bull tahr on free range land
- One alpine chamois in national park
- One silver medal red stag on game estate
- Transport by helicopter
In general, the season is considered best from Mid-February and through July.
Leave with both photos and memories!
Lead guide will provide you with professional photos taken during your hunting trip!
Contact outfitter for further information and booking!
- Pick up and drop off in Christchurch Airport
- All permits arranged, except firearms license.
(Clients will have to do this upon arrival at border control)
- Safety Equipment
- Complementary use of hunting gear and camping gear
- Professional photographing during the hunting trip, pictures handed on to the client
- Drop off trophies at Taxidermist
- Trophy fee for extra animals
- Plane tickets
- Trophy transport home
Contact outfitter for booking!