The main lodge, Farm Kou Kuas, provides the perfect setting for your hunt with its spectacular natural beauty. With 3...
This hunt offers something for the first time African hunter or the seasoned outdoorsman looking for yet another African adventure. The setting of the...
This hunt offers something for the first time African hunter or the seasoned outdoorsman looking for yet another African adventure.
The setting of the hunt makes it possible for families to experience the excitement of Africa together.
Namibian Package Hunt:
- 7 full hunting days.
- 6 species: Kudu, Oryx, Blue Gnu, Warthog, Impala, and Duiker
- Hunters reap the rewards of mature, quality trophies after a hard day out in the field.
- The hunting area is mainly flat ground with bushfeld and open floodplains, which makes for a spectacular hunting experience.
- Hunters can expect an ethical, quality hunt.
- Hunting will be done by either spot and stalk, walk and stalk or tracking.
- Bow hunters can put their skills to the test by stalking or making use of available tree stands.
- Special for Rainsford Hunting: One free management animal per package.
Non-hunting companions are very welcome and will find plenty of time to relax or to be engaged by a variety of other activities, including bushwalks, bird watching, game drives, visits to an ancient Baobab Tree and arts and crafts.
Trips to nearby attractions, such as Etosha National Park for photographic Safaris, can also be arranged, as well as Tiger fishing on the nearby Okavango River.
The area boasts a healthy number of game and a variety of habitats ranging from bushfeld to forests to floodplains.
Comfortable accommodation will ensure a pleasant stay and traditional homecooked meals will complete your stay.
Our warm, family-friendly atmosphere will make you feel right at home and create new friendships.