Experience a true jungle adventure of hunting in the rainforest of Cameroon! Many odd creatures lurk in this dense jungle, and here you will find a lo...
Experience a true jungle adventure of hunting in the rainforest of Cameroon! Many odd creatures lurk in this dense jungle, and here you will find a long list of huntable exotic trophy species!
Hunt the amazing Cameroon - low cost pricelist!
In these rainforest areas, you can find an incredible number of bongos and forest sitatungas with the best quality trophies! Are you looking for outstanding forest elephant hunting or challenging dwarf buffalo? Look no more, but join this adventure! In these areas the outfitter also offer forest duikers and giant forest hog. The outfitter has several forest camps: "Boumba" (North, South & West), "Lognia", "Lokomo", "Covaref" (1, 9 & 10), which is bordering two National Parks, namely Boumba Bek and Lokomo in the Southeastern corner of the country.
Contact the outfitter with your special wishes, and he will point out the right camp/camps for you to visit!
The prices includes:
- Airports assistance upon arrival and departure
- Professional hunter with trackers and porters
- Full board and soft drinks while in camp: beer and wine in reasonable quantities with meals
- Cook, skinner, waiter, laundry service, driver, mechanic, etc.
- Fully-equipped, permanent camp with stone-built bungalows and en-suite bathroom, lounge/dining area
- Use of additional semi-permanent fly-camp
- Preparation of trophies for shipment
- Unlimited use of hunting vehicles while on safari
Trophies successfully hunted are settled according to price-list. See price-list further down this page.
Bring an observer at 50 % discount
The amount of hunting areas are absolutely enormous with this outfitter, counting more than 1 million hectares of prime land, mixed between savannah and jungle. These terrains hold all the exotic species you could dream of, and are world-famous for the big bongo and sitatunga!
Contact the outfitter for further information and booking!
we have more trophies and can provide better success than anybody else, as hunters can move from one area to another during their safari, looking for the best opportunities.
Video from outfitter
Recommended rifle caliber
Recommended shot size if using a 12 gauge shotgun
Recommended weight of arrow if using compoundbow or crossbow with a fixed broadhead
• Light raincoat
• Leather gloves
• 2 pairs of Gore-Tex boots
• Gore-Tex socks