La estancia es muy cómoda y confortable con todo lo necesario para el descanso del cazador y acompañantes. Por supuesto...
PACKAGE CONDITIONS: * Pick up at the Resistencia Airport and transfer to stay (*) * Full board accommodation in high quality stay. * Vehicles for tran...
* Pick up at the Resistencia Airport and transfer to stay (*)
* Full board accommodation in high quality stay.
* Vehicles for transfers to hunting areas.
* 2 days of Tortola hunting (no limit).
* 2 days of duck hunting (40 ducks per day / hunter). Ask for Duck Without Limit option.
* 1 day fishing in the Paraná River.
* One guide per group and one assistant per hunter.
Does not include:
* Airline tickets and visas.
(*) Transfer from airport to stay ($ 200 / vehicle - round trip)
* Cites, dip and pack of animals and trophy exports.
* Hunting license ($ 150)
* Rent rifles ($ 50 / day) and ammunition.
* Travel insurance, weapons and R.C.
* Expenses of a personal nature before or after the contracted package.
Big game hunting prices:
* Black antelope .................. $ 1,200
* Axis deer ....................... $ 1,500
* Water buffalo ................. $ 2,500
Day 1 and 2:
* Dove hunting. Departure 6.30h after very full American breakfast. Arrival at the hunting place 7.15 or 7.30 approx.
* Provision of hunting posts, weapons and cartridges! The guides will have the job of showing the movement of the pigeons, providing them with hot or cold drinks at ease, collecting the fallen pigeons, etc. There are no catch limits, an average of 1300 daily shots are taken.
* 11.30h chopped field with zucchini and artisan cheeses plus drinks.
* 13: 00h lunch AT THE FIELD! With a spectacular Argentine roast, salads to accompany and drinks on customer orders and desserts to taste.
* 15: 00h again we return to the hunting stalls.
* 18.30h abandonment of the hunting place and return to the hotel.
* 9:00 pm dinner. We can make a dish with ducks, pigeons, fish, pasta, or whatever you want to order.
* We go fishing at 7: 00h, we embark to cross the great Paraná river in search of the coveted Dorado or “the tiger of Paraná” as we call it the locals. They also have the option of capturing other specimens such as bogas, moncholos, surubíes, pacú, etc ... and if an interesting piece is charged you can enjoy it at lunch at the riverbank if you wish. The fishing day lasts until 6:00 p.m. approx.
Day 4 and 5:
* Duck hunting, arrival at the field always before dawn, so as not to be detected by the specimens ... with the horses and canoes in tow we go to the hunting stalls ... listening to the whistles and night flights to choose the best place to set the posts , where they will have a rotating bench to make 360-degree shots, flying lures are available to attract the ducks and you will always have your designated guide who will indicate the direction the specimens enter the shooting range. The quota for ducks is 40
specimens per hunter and may capture more than 10 different species.
These days, usually after lunch, we will also perform Becasina (Gallinago Paraguaiae) hunting, which is done in shallow bathes with a fast and flush flight, which is very attractive.
-Because we offer you an adventure like no other at an incredible price! Where you can shoot without limits in the paradise of South America for small game, Argentina! Millions of ducks and pigeons at your disposal!
- We will also take you fishing the great tiger of the Parana River and you will know incredible landscapes.
-We are not the only ones, but THE BEST!