Bull Tahr free range hunt in Canterbury
Bull Tahr free range hunt in Canterbury - Hunt the very best Bull Tahr hunting grounds in New Zealand! This hunt is all free range, and can conduct wi...
Bull Tahr free range hunt in Canterbury - Hunt the very best Bull Tahr hunting grounds in New Zealand!
This hunt is all free range, and can conduct with rifle, bow or crossbow. The quality of the Tahr Bulls on these lands is fantastic, and several massive bulls around 150 lbs weight are taken every season!
If you dream of mountain hunting the NZ way, here's your chance of an affordable and professionally organized hunting experience!
The included Bull Tahr can be exchanged to a Red stag, Fallow buck or Chamois, if preferred.
- 1 Bull Tahr
- Full Hunting experience
- Breakfast Lunch & Dinner*
- Camping Equipment
- Professional Guides
- Full trophy care from skinning to your requirement ‘shoulder mount’ to ‘full body’ head skinning, turning the lips and ears and salting and drying the skin ready for the taxidermist
- Trophy transfers to taxidermist
Package DOES NOT include:
- Taxidermist mounting and expediting fees
- Unexpected Accomodation costs
- Firearms licence: $25NZ to be paid at the airport to the NZ police on arrival (not required for bow hunters or those renting rifles)
- Helicopter fees
*excluding drinks, alcohol extra dietary requirements, restaurant, takeaway and counter meals